It’s the best time for making "cold refreshing yoghourt soup", which is also nutritious and refreshing in these hot days. Also It is very easy for person who always comes late at home because of heavy traffic.
- 3 glass of yoghourt
- 3 glass of water
- 1 tea glass of wheat
- 1 tea glass of boiled corn
- Fresh mint leaves
- A pinch of dill
- Red pepper
- Garlic (optional)
- Mix the yoghourt and water untill getting enough and add the salt
- Add the boiled corn and wheat
- Service your soup on the rocks after adding the mint leaves, dill and red pepper.
- Please do not ask something instantly, I can not say anything to you; still if you can not make this simple soup.