Who doesn’t love tomatoe soup, especially with grated parmesan cheese and crutons? However, when we look around for the recipe we generally see that people generally make this soup from tomatoe paste, which doesn’t necessarily give the real tomato taste.
Here I present you a recipe of tomato soup you can easily make from real natural tomatoes.
- 1kg. of organic tomatoes
- 1 small cup of milk (150 ml)
- 1 full dinner spoon of whole wheat flour
- ½ a small cup of olive oil or 1 spoonful of butter
- Grated parmesan cheese (as much as you wish)
- Crutons (you can use stale bread cut into cubes and heated and crusty crutons in a pan)
- A few leaves of parsley
- Peel the tomatoes and if possible remove the seeds
- in a large bowl mash the tomatoes into puree with the help of a blender.
- Put the flour in a put and stir on low heat until you get its smell and then add the butter or oil.
- Take care it doesn’t get lumpy.
- Add the tomato puree and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Then add the milk and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with the grated parmesan, crutons and parsley.
Don’t Bother to Ask! I have Questions for You!
- Why do make tomato soup from tomato paste when you can get a lovlier taste from tomatoes?
- Let’s say wou do make your soup from tomato paste, then why don’t you call your recipe tomato paste soup?
- Well, for this time only, you’re off the hook.
- To peel the tomatoes, boil water in a kettle and put in a large bowl with the tomatoes, wait for 5 minutes, and you can easily remove the skin.
- Never use cream in your soup!