- 250 gr of stinging nettle
- 2 middle sized tomatoes, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 middle size onion, chopped finely
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of grape vinegar
- 1/2 a small cup of olive oil
- 1 stem of parsley leaves
- 1 stem of dill leaves
- A Pair of thin rubber gloves
- Remove the leaves of the stinging nettle from the stems with rubber gloves, and wash. Be careful it really does sting!
- Put the nettle in hot water and boil for 10-15 minutes. When the nettles can be squashed with a spoon it's cooked.
- Put the nettle in a striner and press out the juice with the help of a spoon. Put the nettle in a service plate.
- Mix the grated tomatoe, finely chopped onion, crushed garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt and lemon juice in a seperate bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the nettle and add the parsley and dill for decoration.